2018 Summer Farmers Markets
May 20-Sep 23, Dec 2, 9, 16
Baileys Harbor Town Hall grounds, Hwy 57
May 25 – Oct
Harbor View Park
Wednesdays 9:30am-1:30pm or sellout
June 6-Oct 17
The Settlement Shops, Hwy 42
May 15 – Oct 30 (weather dependent)
Hwy 57, Lakeside Park downtown Jacksonport
June 23 – Oct 6
Corner of the Past, Hwy 57 and Fieldcrest Rd.
June 13 – Oct 17
Country Walk Shops
June 2 – Oct 27
Market Square, corner of Michigan & 4th Ave.
2018 Winter Farmers Markets
- Every third Sat of the month
- Sturgeon Bay Farmers Market at Prince of Peace. This will happen every month through April!
- Here is the link to the last event to give you more details! https://www.facebook.com/events/566951383649713/
- New Leaf Farmer’s Market in Green Bay.
- They have an ongoing FB event with all dates and details: https://www.facebook.com/events/384728038628885/
Stay tuned for the updated 2018 list of growers and farmers Markets!
2017 Door County CSA’s & Organic Farmers:
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. Buying into a CSA provides the farmer with funds to purchase seeds, equipment, labor and supplies to start the season. For this investment the grower will provide the client with the freshest tasting high quality fruits and vegetables.
Our passion is daily commitment and care in the welfare of our animals, sustainability in the food our family and friends eat, and the soil we raise it in.
- Address: 9668 State Hwy 57, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
- Phone: (920) 660-2494
We are an off the grid eco farm in Door County growing fresh produce.
- Email: email@example.com
Ellison Bay Farm Fresh Anna Knapp
Ellison Bay Farm Fresh provides locally grown produce, eggs and farm-raised chickens through a CSA season.
- Address: 11877 Grasse Ln, Ellison Bay
- Phone: (920) 493-2649
Emerald Acres Farm David and Valerie Boyarski
Small sustainable farm offering fresh produce, free-range eggs, pastured meat chickens, Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats, mixed breed dairy goats and goat meat.
- Address: 6424 Emerald Dr. Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (920) 818-0513 (Alt: 920-493-5682)
Hidden Acres Farm and Beach Road Community Gardens is about building a community around local, healthy food.
- Location: Sister Bay
We have pick your own and ready picked strawberries. We also offer sweet corn, green beans, peas, tomatoes, raspberries, apples, and much more!!
- Address: 8678 County Road C, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone: (920) 824-5625
We value sustainability, nutritional education, and building family with every customer. Flowers, Herbs, Produce, CSA Shares, Farm Stand, Wreaths, Wedding Flowers
- Address: 4724 Mathey Road, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Phone: (920) 746-7713
CSA ~ FARM STAND ~ WHOLESALE
Community Supported Agriculture Farm
FRESH, LOCAL, NATURALLY GROWN
- Address: 6418 Vignes Road Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- Email: Growers@steepcreekfarm.com
- Phone: (920) 743-9633
Naturally Raised Meats, CSA
- Address: 2068 Brussels Rd. Brussels, WI 54204
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (920) 495-0717
Wildwood Road Farm (CSA) Marc/Amy Savard
We’ve been growing pesticide free vegetables for 22 years and truly enjoy providing our community with fresh, locally grown produce.
- Address: 1693 Wildwood Rd Sister Bay
- Phone: (920) 854-9611
Wilke R Organic Farm
- Address: 5238 Hwy 42 Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- Phone: (920)743-4956
2017 Door County Farmers Markets:
- Lakeside Park – 920.823.2288
- Hwy. 57, Jacksonport
- 9am-1pm, May 16 – Oct. 24, 2017
- Settlement Shops – 920.868.3788
- 9106 Hwy. 42, Fish Creek
- 9:30am-1:30pm, June 7 – Oct. 25, 2017
- Country Walk Shops
- 508 Country Walk Dr, Sister Bay
- 2:30-5:30pm, June 14 – Oct. 18, 2017
- Egg Harbor Farmers Market
- 7740 Hwy 42, Egg Harbor
- 8 am – Noon, Starts May 26, 2017
- Corner of the Past – 920.854.7680
- Hwy. 57 and Fieldcrest Road, Sister Bay
- 8am-Noon, June 24 – Oct. 29, 2017
- Market Square – 920.746.2914
- 421 Michigan St., Sturgeon Bay
- 8:30am-Noon, June 3 – Oct. 28, 2017
- Stodola’s IGA – 920.845.2914
- 602 Center Drive, Luxemburg
- 8 am – Noon, July through October, 2017
- Baileys Harbor Town Hall – 920.839.2366
- 2392 Cty. F, Baileys Harbor
- 9am-1pm, May 21 – Sept. 24, 2017
- and the first three Sundays in December
- Huntington Bank Parking Lot – 920.487.2041
- 208 Steele St. Algoma
- 9 am – 2 pm, June 18 – Oct. 29, 2017
Door County Organic Grocery Stores & Markets:
The Healthy Way Market – 920-746-4103
- 142 S. 3rd Ave, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, WI 54235
Your source for whole food grocery, produce, vitamins, supplements, essential oils, and superfood choices that support a healthy lifestyle.
Greens N Grains Natural Foods Market & Café – 920.868.9999
- 7821 WI-42, Egg Harbor, WI 54209
Healthy Alternative Grocery and Dining in Door County
- 7281 Logerquist Road, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
We’re a Certified Organic farm located in Door County, WI. We humanely and sustainably raise Organic Beef, Pork, and Poultry, and 2 acres of produce.
Restaurants Serving Waseda Farms Meat (updated July 2017):
- Bluefront Cafe, Sturgeon Bay
- Roots Bistro, Sturgeon Bay
- Kinara Urban Eatery, Sturgeon Bay
- The Inn At Cedar Crossing, Sturgeon Bay
- Coyote Roadhouse, Baileys Harbor
- Chives, Baileys Harbor
- Parador, Egg Harbor
- Serendipity, Egg Harbor
- Blue Horse Cafe, Fish Creek
- Wild Tomato, Fish Creek
- Chef’s Hat Cafe, Ephraim
- Grasse’s Grill, Sister Bay
- Roots Inn & Kitchen, Sister Bay
- Wickman House, Ellison Bay
- Le Petit Bistro at Fragrant Isle, Washington Island
- Hotel Washington, Washington Island